Monday 14 December 2009

Radiant Babe Nail Haul!

After seeing OPI Baby It's Coal Outside on Helen & Sheenie's blog I was determined to get it! The last time I ordered some Konad plates I got them from Radiant Babe on ebay, in the parcel was a card for her website so I decided to go there and look for it, luckily it was in stock and it was only £6.49!
I also ordered a couple more polishes and 2 konad plates. The postage was roughly £4 and this was the same for up to 20 items. My package arrived within two days which I was really happy about!
This is what I picked up

OPI You Don't Know Jaques Suede, OPI Baby It's Coal Outside and Orly Purple Velvet Matte
Konad Plates M20 and M59



I don't have any true Matte nail varnishes so looking forward to trying the Orly one! I picked konad plate M59 solely for the snowflakes, am planning a nice wintery manicure now!

Radiant Babe stock a huge range of OPI and China Glaze which can be a bit of a nightmare to find here in the UK and the prices are reasonable. As I said before the package got to me really quickly. If you want to have a look at the website click here

Do you have a favourite OPI or China Glaze colour, I can always add to the wishlist!!

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, thanks for the link! There's plenty on there I'm after and yay - OPI for less than £10!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...