Sunday 6 December 2009

Face of the day, still loving the greens!!

I decided to use my UD Book Of Shadows 2 again today, I really do highly recommend picking this up if you can as its great value and the shadows are gorgeous!
I thought that as my last few looks have been really neutral I would do something different today so i had a play with the greens in the palette.


Products Used:
Face:
Bobbi Brown Corrector Light Bisque
Maybelline Mineral Power Concealer
Maybelline Mineral Foundation
Nars Laguna Bronzer
Elf Studio Blush in Mellow Mauve
Mac Redhead MSF to highlight
Eyes:
UDPP
UD Half Baked on inner third
UD Homegrown on middle of lid
UD Misdemeaner on outer lid and crease
Mac Vanilla as highlight
Joe Fresh Black Eyeliner Pen
Maybelline Colossal Mascara
Lips:
Mac Hot Gossip Lipstick

I think I will do a purple look with this palette next!

(Maybelline Concealer and Foundation were given to me at the Maybelline Event, all the other products were purchased with my own money)

7 comments:

  1. stunning! greens looks amazing on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow we must be on the same brain thought i think- ive been loving greens this week too!! I love the look, im still trying to perfect my blending, yours is great ;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! This look is stunning on you :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those greens look beautiful with your eye color. Your eyes are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks lovely and the green really compliments your colouring. I might have to add the book of shadwos to my wishlist! Your plans to put together a purple look reminded me that purple and green together is one of my fave combos for my eyes.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely!!! Green lloks fantastic on you...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone, I did really like this one!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...