Tuesday 22 December 2009

Nails Of The Week Part 2 - LA Colours Purple Ice

When I went to Westfield last week I nipped into a shop called Beauty Base, they stock mainly perfume but at the back of the store are a few make up counters. They stock Beverly Knight, Givenchy and Milani! The counter was pretty well stocked with blushers, eyeshadows etc, definately going back to check it out after Christmas! Anyway while I was picking up a few presents the huge display of LA Colours nail varnish caught my attention, they are in OPI esque bottles and they were only 99p so I picked up a couple.
Today I tested out Purple Ice and I have to say I am pretty impressed, this is 4 coats, you could get away with 3 on shorter nails and for 99p I'm not complaining! The colour is a gorgeous purple with multi-coloured shimmer.

With Flash

Without Flash

Very out of focus but shows up the blue shimmer really well!

This is a lovely colour, I don't think I have anything else that is exactly like this. I have had this on for the last 3 days and have no chips at all and very minimal tip wear. A bargain I think!
Have you tried this brand?

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...