Wednesday 2 December 2009

Nails Of The Week - Nails Inc The Mall & Kingly Street

I put The Mall on my nails yesterday evening and I have to say I really wasn't that impressed, in the bottle it looks like a purple with blue shimmer but on the nails it just looks blue and the shimmer doesn't really show at all! So I thought I would try and change it up a bit tonight in a french manicure style. My Mum picked up Kingly Street which is a gorgeous glittery silver so I put that, some tape and patience to the test this evening and came up with this...

With Flash


Without Flash

I know its not perfect but for a first attempt at anything like this I am pretty happy! It's definately appropriate for the frosty weather we are having at the moment!

5 comments:

  1. I love what you've done there! Very glam! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. For a first timer you did fab i think! My lines would never be that straight...

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks awesome! I have no skills to be able to do that! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg I loveeee The Mall. I haven't worn it for ages though.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...