Sunday 28 June 2009

Sleek Safari Palette!

Hey!
I nipped into Superdrug today to pick up some alcohol for pigment pressing and while I was there of course I had a look at the make up! I was looking at the Sleek stand when I saw the Safari Palette just laying there! I am sure this was a mistake at my Superdrug as they are not supposed to be released till next month so I grabbed one quickly and I am so glad I did! I have had time to compare this to my other palettes and honestly the only colour that is exactly the same is the black. Some of the other colours are similar to ones in other palettes but not exact matches! And for £4.87 I am seriously not complaining!
So onto the pictures, these are with flash:



The swatches are dry with no base, just like in the other palettes there a mixture of textures and finishes. As always they are incredibly soft and very pigmented and blend really well together.

Here is my eye of the day using the 4th from the left top and bottom and white as a highlight, I am really looking forward to playing around with this more!!

Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend! x

12 comments:

  1. I love this collection.. i have 2 palettes and need to add this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of this collection before. Is it popular? Tell me more.
    I love the blue eyeshadow, it looks really lovely on you x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks awesome! Wish we had the collection in Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eeee that's amazing! I love the sleek palettes - right now my daily look is to be wearing one of their shadows blended all over the lid - thank you pixiwoo for doing a one eyeshadow tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks girls! Definately hae a look in Superdrug incase they put them out early!

    @Cat, I completely agree on the one shadow tutorial, when the colours are so pretty sometimes its nicer just to use one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous!
    Lucky you to find one! I saw them in the drawer under the stand the other day but the shop assistant was there and I couldn't sneak one out :( the colours look great, can't wait til its officially released!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lucky or what! They colours are lovely but I'm not sure I *need* it and I have just bought two so I might wait until next month..

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Girl With The Golden Touch, I know what you mean, I really didn't need it as I have enough eyeshadow to last me a lifetime but I just couldn't help it! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Lipstickrules123 - I heard that Sleek are going to be selling products on the website soon and they will ship worldwide! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I didn't make it to Superdrug today but will 2mor morning as I have to get my hair relaxer and can't be bothered to walk down to my local black hair shop.

    I LOVE that nude shade - 1st on the bottom row. Looks similar to the one in the Storm palette. It's my fave nude shadow.
    Will pick one up if they're being stocked.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nope - my local doesn't have it out yet. The Sleek display was BARE of palettes. They've all sold out.

    ReplyDelete
  12. great palette! I was lucky enough to win the storm palette,I love it! and the eye looks amazing, it really brings out your gorgeous eye colour! xo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...