Sunday 21 June 2009

Happy Fathers Day and my FOTD!

Hey!

I hope everyone has had a lovely weekend!! Firstly I want to apologise for the lack of blogging this week, my Dad was rushed to hospital last friday and was kept in all week, so my week consisted of work, hospital, dinner then bed but thankfully he was well enough to come home on Friday!
Here is a picture of me and my Dad from about a year ago, please ignore my awful hair!!. I am a complete Daddy's girl and I am so happy that I was able to make a fuss of him today!

Here is my FOTD for today, it was really hot and I was cooking a huge roast dinner so I kept it pretty simple!

Face:
Benefit You Rebel Tinted Moisturiser
MAC MSF Natural Light
Bobbi Brown Corrector Light Bisque
MAC Redhead MSF as blush/highlight
Eyes:
Urban Decay Gridlock & Roach
MAC Vanilla
Smashbox Cream Eyeliner
Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara
Lips:
MAC Up The Amp (Thanks Steph!!)
MAC Little Vi Lustreglass


1 comment:

  1. Awww so cute!
    Lol.. i totally forgot fathers day as my dads birthday was on the 20th!! Luckily he was like.. 'this fathers day shit makes me fat.. i end up eating chocolate im glad you forgot'!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...