Tuesday 23 June 2009

Illamasqua recommendations please!!!!

Hey!

I have seen and heard so much about Illamasqua but I have yet to try any of their products! I have seen the counter in Selfridges but when I have been in there its always been empty with MA's that look like they will pounce as soon as you start looking, I have to say that really puts me off!! I like to look first and get an idea of the products before I am approached!!

Anyway back to the point of this post, those of you that have tried and loved their products, what are the 1 or 2 things you think I should get?? I am on a bit of a budget so really just want to pick up a couple of things to try!!

Thanks!!

Jo x

5 comments:

  1. Dont bother with face powders...etc! These are what you can find anywhere else (and better to be honest)

    The cream eyeshadows are nice BUT they crease so if you buy one.. only get one to apply very lightly in a color you cant get anywhere.

    I reccomend if you only want a few items... the powder eyeshadows. Very pigmented..very matte.. lots of choices that you cant find at mac. Get a red (deamon) or orange (vapour) or something no other brand covers.

    I also reccomend the sheer lipglosses. They arent so sheer but they are lush!! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bubblegarm did 2 Illamasqua posts ive done 6.. they show swatches of some colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree with the recommendations above, but I'd also recommend the powder blushers - especially lover, nymph and excite. Also the cream blusher they do in the shade rude!

    ReplyDelete
  4. blushes & pure pigments! these are my fave products so far =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the advice girls! I went today and picked up a few things, will post about them tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...