Monday 15 June 2009

Sleek Palettes and FOTD

Hey!

I thought I would share another great cheaper make up buy with you, they are the Sleek eyeshadow palettes, these cost less than £5 each. I have 3 of them Original, Storm & Jewels. Jewels is a limited edition palette which is out now. There are 2 other ones available Chaos which is all matte and Acid which has Neon and bright colours.
So onto the pictures, here are the 3 palettes I have and swatches, these are without any base!

The Original Palette

The Storm Palette

The Jewel Palette


As you can see these shadows are incredibly pigmented, all of the palettes have a matte black shade although the consistency of these do vary, the softest most pigmented one is in the Storm palette.

So yesterday I did a look using the Storm palette, I used the light gold and the green, the only thing missing from this palette is a highlight shade, I guess you could use the light gold but it is very shimmery and I prefer a matte highlight! This is actually using the same colours as Hele used in her post about this palette! I also used GOSH velvet touch eyeliner in Woody Green on the upper lash line and waterline.


I honestly think Sleek is a great make up brand, it is one of those that has been around for a long time, it used to only be sold in beauty supply shops but is now stocked in most Superdrugs. I have some Pigments and Ink Pot gel eyeliners from Sleek which I will do a seperate review off!

Hope everyone is having a good week!! x


5 comments:

  1. ive been looking out for the ink pot in black for 2 months and its sold out everywhere!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone is doing sleek posts right now.. i feel left out!
    Great collection.. i never saw the 3rd palette before!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore Sleek. My original palette is my favourite item in my make-up bag atm. Their products are so great but they sell out so quick! Wish I'd gotten in quick enough to get the Jewels palette.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @lipgloss86 - I had a nightmare tracking that down too! When I finally did get one it was dried out! My advice is check it as soon as you pay and make sure its ok!

    @Tali - You should seriously look at the palettes, they really are great quality!

    @Lil - Thanks for following! I think the Jewel palette only got re-released last week so I'm sure you should be able to find it somewhere!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I picked up the jewel palette this week! Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...