Sunday 16 January 2011

Urban Decay Book Of Shadows, Look 3 Pink & Purple

This is the last of the looks I have for you from the BOS Vol 3. There are so many different combinations you can create with this palette. For this look I decided to go out of my comfort zone. I NEVER wear pink eyeshadow but I fell in love with Bordello in the palette so decided I would try and make it work and I was actually really happy with the results.
 
 

Products Used
Face:
Revlon Colourstay Foundation
Bobbi Brown Corrector Light Bisque
Make Up Forever HD Powder
Nars Laguna Bronzer
Illamasqua Hussy Blush
Eyes:
UDPP
UD Bordello all over lid
UD Rockstar blended in outer corner and crease
Mac Brule as Highlight
MAC Blitz & Glitz Fluidline
Covergirl Lashblast Mascara
Lips:
I really can't remember!!!

Hope you liked this series, do you have a favorite colour in this palette?



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...