Thursday 13 January 2011

Nails Of The Week - OPI She's Golden and Konad

Hey!
Long time no blog again! I hope you all had a great christmas and new years! Mine was really nice, just enjoyed it with my family. I got a new camera so hopefully you will notice an improvement in the quality of my photos!
I got a set of OPI's from Brand Alley awhile ago and one of the colours included was She's Golden, I don't think I really have the skintone to pull off such pale colours so I got out the konad and stamped one of the full nail designs on it. I ended up absolutely loving the results and kept it on for almost a week which is probably a record for me! Anyway on to the pictures


So what do you think? Any Konad plate reccomendations?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...