Thursday 27 January 2011

Eye Of The Day Using Mac Warm Thrillseekers

I had a chance to have another play with the warm thrillseekers set and I came up with this simple neutral eye. I really like this combination and think it makes a lovely daytime subtle look. I am really impressed with this set of pigments, I really thought I would hate the reflects bronze glitter but I used it the other day on top of a darker smokey eye to add some sparkle and its gorgeous! Anyway onto the look

 

 
Products Used
UDPP
Mac Gift O' Glamour on lid and blended into crease
Mac Most Darling on outer corners and blended into crease
Mac Black Line Pearlglide liner on upper and lower lashline
Covergirl Lashblast Mascara

I think these are still available on the Mac website, if you didn't pick up these sets before Christmas I highly recommend them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...