Wednesday 12 January 2011

Urban Decay Book Of Shadows 3, Look 1 Golden Browns

This is a short series I meant to post way back when I first got the new Urban Decay Book Of Shadows but I just didn't get round to it, I have done 3 different eye looks using the shadows in the set and I will post them over the next week.
I really do love the book of shadows, I think they are such good value for the amount of product you get and I think its a great way to try out a variety of different colours. I know that they still have these available in Debenhams so if you haven't picked one up yet then I highly recommend it.
For this look I created a fairly neutral smokey golden brown look.
 

Products Used
Face:
Make Up Forever HD Foundation
Bobbi Brown Corrector Light Bisque
Make Up Forever HD Powder
Nars Laguna Bronzer
Illamasqua Hussy Blush
Eyes:
UDPP
UD Maui Wowie On Inner Third
US Suspect On Rest Of The Lid
UD Smog In Outer Corner And Blended Into Crease
Mac Vanilla as Highlight
Mac Black Russian Liner
Covergirl Lashblast Mascara

The only thing missing from these palettes are highlight shades, this one does have a white but its a bit of a glitterbomb!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...