Monday 31 January 2011

Nails Of The Week - Accessorize Purple Dream

As soon as I saw the Accessorize polishes on other blogs I have been desperate to try them. My local superdrug got in a small range but didn't have the duo-chrome colours. Well I nipped in there today and they finally had them! I picked up 3 as they are on 3 for 2 at the moment and I put on Puprle Dream as soon as I got home. It's absolutely gorgeous, I love it! My boyfriend actually says it is one of the best colours I have shown him. Its a purple base which flashes blue and pink in different lights. It was really hard to capture in photos but I have tried my best.
With Flash
Without Flash
Without Flash

Have you tried anything from the Accessorize range, anything you think I should pick up?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...