Thursday 20 January 2011

Face Of The Day - Another Smokey Green Look

For Christmas my Boyfriends Dad got me the Mac Warm Thrillseekers pigment set, the colours in it are gorgeous, I haven't been able to play with all the colours yet but I used Gilded Green pigment in a smokey eye I wore the other day and its gorgeous! I own a lot of pigments and samples and I have never used a whole one so I think the sets that come out at Christmas are a great way to get a reasonable sized product for a good price.
On to the face of the day, I was also trying a Chanel foundation sample that came in a magazine and it was a shade or two too dark for me really but I really liked the finish.





Products Used:
Face:
Random Chanel Foundation sample
Bobbi Brown Corrector Light Bisque
Shu Uemura Colourless Setting Powder
Nars Laguna Bronzer
Mac Peaches Blush
Eyes:
UDPP
Mac Gilded Green Pigment on Lid and Crease
Mac Black Tied Eyeshadow blended in outer corner and crease
Mac Blanc Type as Highlight
Mac Black Line Pearlglide Liner on upper and lower lashline
Covergirl Lashblast Fusion Mascara
Lips:
Mac Crosswires Lipstick

I am loving my new camera, I think the photos are much better quality, I am still having a play with the settings so hopefully the photos will be even better soon, I also need to invest in a tripod, will make things so much easier!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...