Friday 28 January 2011

Nails Of The Week - Mavala Elle

I picked up 3 Mavala polishes the other day and Elle was one of those colours that I had been meaning to pick up for awhile. I am usually really impressed with Mavala colours but I have to admit I was a bit dissapointed with this one. The colour is a purple/grey/brown mix and although it looks more brown in the pictures in real life the purple shows a bit more but the colour is just a bit meh, I have other colours in this sort of family that I like more. The wear was awful, in less than a day I had tipwear and chipping! I can't definately lay the blame on the polish though as I used Seche Vite which I think is turning as it's going really thick.
Without Flash
With Flash

I think it will look nice with a design stamped on it though which I think I will do next time I wear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...