Wednesday 19 January 2011

Shu Uemura Haul And Eye Of The Day

In the Selfridges sale I picked up the Shu Uemura Bow Wow Magic Queen palette, you gotta love the name!
 

 
It contains 3 eyeshadows, a Cream Liner,Cream Highlighter and a blush. I usually love Shu Uemura blushes but this one is not great, it took a lot of building up for it to show up on my skin and is a bit of a glitter bomb. The Highlighter is also more glittery then shimmery but I do actually like it, you just have to apply it sparingly.
Here is an eye look I did using this palette
 

 
I used the lightest gold on the inner third, the taupe on the rest of the lid and the darker gold in the outer corner and in the crease. I am in love with the taupe shade, it's a gorgeous colour and I can see myself using it alot.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...