Saturday 4 April 2009

My top 6 eyeshadows!

I have seen this take going round on Youtube so thought I would do it here!
It was really hard to just pick 6!


Ok so these are the eyeshadows I have picked out, most of them are in palettes as I find this a great way to get a number of different shadows for a bit less money!




Clockwise from top

Mac Mineralise eye shadow duo in Earthly Riches: I have counted this as two because of the two different shades. This is a gorgeous taupe/grey with pink veining and a purple, they are quite sheer but can be built up easily.


Urban Decay Deluxe Shadow in Undergound: This was my favourite colour for a long time! It's really pigmented so a little goes a long way!


MAC Satin Taupe: Don't really need to describe this, I am sure most have or have seen this!


Urban Decay shadow in YDK: This is a gorgeous dark brown/gold shade,actually works really well with underground.


The silver from 17 shadow trio in Smoky Quartz: This is honestly the best Silver shadow I own and the texture is amazing!





Swatches from left to right: First two Mac Earthly riches, 17 Silver, UD Underground, UD YDK, Mac Satin Taupe


Would love to see other peoples top 6!

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    Interesting read, think I will do my top 6 too.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...