Sunday 5 April 2009

My first FOTD!

Hi!

I am in such a good mood today, the sun has been shining and I got to visit my Nan who is finally home from hospital and slowly getting better!
So anyway I thought this would be a perfect time to do my first FOTD!
I used mostly my new products from the MAC Sugarsweet Collection! Hope you like!


Products used:
Face:
MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation NC15
Boots No7 under eye concealer
Bourjois mineral powder
Nars Laguna
Benefit Coralist
Mac Redhead MSF as a highlight
Eyes:
MAC Cakeshop Shadestick
MAC Aquavert Eyeshadow
MAC Club Eyeshadow
MAC Shroom Eyeshadow
Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in Covet
Max Factor False Lash effect mascara
Lips:
MAC Lollipop Loving lipstick
MAC Live & Dye Lipglass

6 comments:

  1. Looks very nice and it lights your face!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! everything you used look lovely with your colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. why are your eyebrows always such a perfect shape?! so jealous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. really pretty- the green is gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankyou!!! I was actually really nervous to do this!
    @lipgloss 86, it's so funny cause I really don't think they are perfect, to me they look a bit uneven!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did the layering combo of cakeshop and aquavert that i want to do (laziness is a curse!) looks great!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...