Thursday 16 April 2009

Whats hot and not!

Ok so I thought I would jump on the bandwagon and do one of these posts as I love reading them!

Hot:
1. There's only 10 days till I go on holiday to LA/San Diego!!!!!!!!!!!
2. My Nan seeming much better after her Bypass operation, I was so worried
3. Swapping! I am waiting for the Nars 9947 palette to arrive!
4. Marks & Spencer £2 lunch, bargain! (More hauling money for the USA!!!)
5. My friend getting me goodies from the CCO, she got me Helium pigment, Gracious Me shadestick and a mascara (Thanks Paula!)

Not:
1. No money to spend as saving it all for holiday
2. Maybelline dream Satin Liquid foundation, really wanted to love this but it broke me out :-(
3. The messed up weather, I seem to either be freezing or overheating!

So there are definately more hots, can you tell I am excited for my holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...