Saturday 18 April 2009

A surprise bargain haul!

Hey!
I hope everyone has had a lovely Saturday! I can't believe how lovely the weather has been! It's imposible to be miserable when the sun is shining! Anyway I went to an outlet centre in Braintree today as my Mum wanted to get a radley bag. While we were there I found a shop called "All Wellan Good" they had some really good stuff!! Loads of bedhead products, perfumes, skincare but of course I was instantly drawn to the make up! They don't have a huge range of brands but they do have some NYX, Urban Decay and Revlon products! They also had a lot of products on sale from the already discounted price! So this is what I picked up , I spent the grand total of £27.70!

I really wanted to get some of the Girls Aloud lashes but they were sold out when I got to Superdrug so I was really happy when I found these! They are really different than any of the lashes I already have and they were only £3.50 each!

These are the eyeshadows I got,
NYX trio opal/platinum silver/luster which was reduced to £2.95
Revlon Soft On The Eyes in Head in the clouds reduced to £2.95
Urban Decay loose pigment shadow in Shattered for £5.95, I already have two of these and paid full price for them at Boots which is about £12!!
My ultimate bargain of the day Urban Decay Matte shadow in Chronic for £1!!! This was the only shade they had but I love it! This is my first Matte shadow from Urban Decay and the texture is amazing, its so soft and silky!

I picked up a NYX diamond sparkle lipstick in Sparkling Silk. This was on sale for £1.95 and as soon as I saw it I thought of MAC Bubbles! I skipped on Bubbles as I really didn't want to spend that much money on a lipstick I wasn't sure I would use much! Obviously at £1.95 this was much more affordable and I actually really like it!

Here are some swatches of the lip products from left to right: NYX Sparkling Silk lipstick £1.95, NYX Goddess of the night gloss in Pink Frost £3.95 and NYX Diamond sparkle gloss in Copper Sparkle £1.95


I am going to have lots of fun playing with this stuff tomorrow! Today I was wearing my new favourite eyeshadow combination of MAC Vex & Shale, its so simple but I really like it!

Have you ever been to one of these shops? Found any good bargains?
Jo x

5 comments:

  1. You got some great stuff - lovely look as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Braintree! I live 20minutes away from there! I shall be making a beeline over there as soon as poss! Shame they dont have more UD shadows. The rest of the shops there aren't great though are they?! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Natalia - I was talking to the assistant in there and she said they get a lot of UD stuff! they had virtually every colour in the pigments! Will have to make regular trips I think! I am only about 45 minutes away!
    The other shops were ok, they had a Wonderbra shop that I got some bargains in. There are quite a lot of designer shops and Next, M&S, Nike etc outlets. It is worth a visit especially when the weathers nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...