Friday 10 April 2009

Inglot eye of the day!

Hey!

So today I thought I would try out the Inglot eyeshadows I picked up at westfield last month and I have to say I am really impressed with them! It was £11 for the 3 shadows in the palette and there are hundreds of colours to choose from, the only negative is that I have no idea of the names of these shadows as I can't get them out!
Anyway hope you like!


Products used
Face:
MAC Studio Sculpt NC15
Vichy setting powder
Nars Laguna Bronzer
Mac Tippy Blush
MAC Redhead MSF
Eyes:
UDPP
Inglot shadows: Light Purple inner corner, Dark Purple Lid and Brown/Black in Crease
MAC Shroom as a Highlight
Lips:
MAC Fashion Mews Lipstick
MAC Sweet Strawberry Lipglass

4 comments:

  1. Colour payoff looks fab- so deep and rich. Really like this. What is the Vichy Setting powder like? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just found ur blog today and i'm making my way thru all of it tonight! i'm determined! haha i just wanted to tell u that ur lip color in this pic looks amazingly flattering on u! love ur blog!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...