Tuesday 31 March 2009

Mizz Worthy's contest entry number 1!!

Ok so this is my first entry into Mizz Worthy's Illamasqua contest.
I am a bit of a vampire nut so that was really my inspiration for this look! I am planning on doing a light look opposite to this one!







Products Used:
Face:
Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid Foundation
Gosh Translucent Powder
Everyday Minerals Multi-Tasking concealer

Lips:
Bourjois Black Kohl Pencil
Benefit Silky Finish Lipstick in Ms Behavin

Eyes:
Mac Paint Pot in Artifact all over lid and lower lash line
Mac Beauty Marked in crease, above and lower lash line
Costal Scents 88 Matte Palette Red on lid
Mac Blackened Red Glitter with Fix+ on lid and lower lash line
Costal Scents Shimmer Palette white as highlight
Tons of Black Covergirl Lash Blast Mascara
Bourjois Black Kohl Pencil on brows

I have to say if I was going to a Goth/Rock club I probably would wear this but without the black eyebrows!

6 comments:

  1. you have amazing eyebrows! they are perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job, looks amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful eyes!good work!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Lipgloss86 thanks! I actually had them threaded for the first time a couple of weeks ago! I think it was worth the pain!
    @Laura & Steph thankyou!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lips and eyes are spectacular! Love it- dark and sexy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - I love the whole look, but I really love the way you have kept the eyes really sharp and defined, and I actually LOVE the dark and dramatic brows - I love really really strong brows! Great entry, please feel free to do as many entries as you like! xxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...