Tuesday 26 July 2011

Urban Decay 24/7 Shadow Pencils

I had some Debenhams vouchers and I used them to pick up a couple of Urban Decay 24/7 Shadow Pencils. I am a big fan of the normal 24/7 eyeliners and so I had high expectations for these, they didn't disappoint! I picked up the shades Sin and Rehab.


As you can see they are lot fatter then the regular eyeliners.
They look really nice applied heavily or blended out. They set very quickly though so if you want to blend it out you need to act quickly. I have been wearing these two together with sin all over the lid and rehab blended on the outer corner and as a liner. These do not crease at all! I am definitely going back to pick up a couple more shades! I just need to find a sharpener big enough for them!

2 comments:

  1. These look gorgeous! Especially sin, definitely my kind of colours! Going to have to look into these! Thanks hun, great post xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Dainty Dollymix - Thanks hun! They really are lovely pencils to use!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...