Wednesday 27 July 2011

Face Of The Day - Some More Taupe!

You may have noticed that I have a slight obsessions with Taupe eyeshadow! I can't help it, there is just something about the colour that I can't seem to get enough of! I am going to do a taupe comparison post later this week, I am scared that I will end up with loads that look exactly the same! Anyway on to the FOTD!

Products Used:
Face:
Benefit Erase Paste
Misha M Perfect Cover BB Cream
Shu Uemura Colourless Setting Powder
Mac Rose Quartz MSF as blush
Eyes:
UDPP in Greed
Boots No7 Mink on inner corners
Shu Uemura ME Brown 850 on rest of lid, crease and under lower lashes
Mac Concrete on outer corners and crease
Mac Blanc Type as highlight
Mac Graphic Brown Fluidline on upper lashline
Rimmel Lash Accelorator Mascara
Lips:
Nothing!

I am so happy to finally have Shu Uemura ME 850! I have wanted it for so long but it was always out of stock! Do you have an obsessions with taupe?

2 comments:

  1. Where did you buy 850 def need it to go wit my 30 other taupes lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Makeupaholic - I got it at the counter in Selfridges! They also have it in stock on the Selfridges website.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...