Sunday 24 July 2011

MUA Pro Palettes - Haul, Swatches and Eye Of The Day

I finally found a Superdrug that stocked the MUA pro range! I have been in about 5 and the one in Ilford was the first one that had them! They had a pretty full display of products. I was restrained and only picked up 3 of the palettes, I'm sure I will go back and get some of the trios and I am also really interested in trying the Matte foundation. Anyway onto the palettes, I got Glitterball, Heaven & Earth and Dusk Till Dawn.
I really am so impressed with these, they are £4 a palette and you get 12 colours. That works out to 33p per colour! Even if you only like half of the palette you are still getting value for money!

Heaven & Earth
I think this will be the most popular of all the palettes, its a palette full of neutral shades, if you wanted the Urban Decay Naked Palette then this isn't a dupe but it is a cheaper alternative. The swatches above are all on bare skin and you can see how pigmented the colours are. The majority of the shadows are shimmery though so if you prefer mattes then this might not be for you.
Glitterball
Don't be put of by the name! These colours are not glitter monsters but they are lovely and shimmery. I absolutely adore the taupe (3rd one on the bottom row) it is comparable to a lot more expensive shadows that I own. Again these are swatched on bare skin.
Dusk Till Dawn
I think this is my favourite of the 3, its just such a gorgeous mix of colours. The second to last colour on the top row is the most gorgeous purple/silvery taupe, its absolutely stunning! The purple on the bottom row is also beautiful. Also swatched on bare skin.

Here is a quick eye of the day I did using the Heaven & Earth palette

I honestly can't recommend these enough! Definitely worth £4!

1 comment:

  1. i've heard so much about this brand! and the palettes are so reasonable and pigmented! love your eyes! <3
    http://cosmopearls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...