Wednesday 20 July 2011

Face Of The Day - Golden Purple

I went for dinner with my boy and wore a new purple dress I picked up in the sales, I wanted to include purple in my makeup but in a wearable way so I came up with this. It's a really pretty gold and purple look. Even if you don't feel comfortable wearing purple I'm sure you could pull this off!
With Flash
Natural Light

Products Used:
Face:
Bobbi Brown Corrector Light Bisque
Illamasqua Skin Base Foundation
Shu Uemura Colourless Setting Powder
Nars Laguna Bronzer
Topshop Cream Blush in Flush
Eyes:
UDPP
Mac Vanilla Pigment used wet on lid
Mac Trax in crease, outer corners and under lower lashes
Mac Blanc Type as highlight
Mac Blitz & Glitz fluidline on upper lashline
Covergirl Lashblast Mascara
Illamasqua Eyebrow Cake Peek
Lips:
Mac Marquise'd Lipstick

1 comment:

  1. the last photo is divine!!! perfect shot.
    you're one of my favourite wearable makeup inspirations.
    ooo and what's happening tomorrow at 2pm? it's @jobetterdays's blog saaaaaaaaaaaaaale :) get in xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...