Tuesday 19 July 2011

MAC Semi Precious Haul And First Impressions

I had resisted looking at the new Mac collections but I went back to work today and with Selfridges 5 minutes up the road it would have been rude not to go and have a look! I ended up coming away with 3 products from the Semi Precious collection that I am really looking forward to trying.

Swatches from left to right: Outer pink colour, Centre colour, Mixed together
MSF in Rose Quartz, I only own 2 MSF's so can't really say if this is similar to any of the previous ones available. The outside is a gorgeous pink that will make such a nice blush on its own or mixed with the centre portion, the center is a mix of green, pink and gold which can be used separately as a highlight.
Swatched dry on top and wet underneath
Mineralize eyeshadow in Clarity, this is such an unusual colour. In the pot it looks...odd. Its a mixture of black, green, blue, pink, white with a ton of shimmer. It's completely unique. Can't wait to wear this one.
Swatched dry on top and wet underneath
Mineralize eyeshadow in Rare Find, this is a gorgeous purple/taupe/brown and it is such a me colour! It is similar to Earthly Riches mineralize duo but not an exact dupe which is my justification for having both! I can see this becoming a staple product of mine! This one is much smoother than Clarity and a lot more pigmented. This has more of a sheen then obvious shimmer.

There were a couple more eyeshadows I was tempted to get so don't be surprised if there is another Semi Precious haul in the near future! Did you pick up anything from this collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...