Monday 25 July 2011

Nars Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base

In the Nars set I purchased awhile back I got a sample size of the Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base. I was really excited to try this as I always use Urban Decay Primer Potion and wanted to see how this would compare.
As I said, this is only a sample size but there are still a good few applications inside. It comes in a tube with a doe foot applicator similar to a lipgloss.
It's a white gel type consistency and disappears completely when blended into the skin.
Over primer on the left and bare skin on the right.

As you can see it definitely enhances the shadow. I have used this a fair few times now and I can say that it does make shadows brighter and there was no creasing after 10+ hours of wear. I found it easier to blend shadows over this then UDPP which seems to grip the colour a little too well sometimes!

As much as I like it I think I will be going back to UDPP, you get more for your money!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...