Wednesday 25 May 2011

Nars Make Up Your Mind Eyes Set And Face Of The Day

I couldn't resist ordering the new book from Francois Nars, I ordered it from the Nars website and at the same time got a couple of the sets released with the book. The first one I wanted to show you is the Eyes set. In the box you get a 6 eyeshadow palette, mascara, travel size smudgeproof eye base and travel size make up remover.


Left to right: Abyssinia, Silk Road 2, Strada
Galapagos, Fuji, Brumes 2

All of the shades in the eyeshadow palette are new to me so I am looking forward to having a play with them! I am really looking forward to testing out the smudgeproof eyeshadow base, as much as I love my UDPP it can be a pain to blend shadows so will be testing this out to see how it compares.

Here is a quick face of the day I did using the palette


Products Used:
Face:
Bobbi Brown Corrector Light Bisque
Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation
Illamasqua Cream Pigment in Hollow as contour
Stila Convertible Colour in Orchid as Blush
Make Up Forever HD Powder
Eyes:
Nars Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base
Abyssinia in inner corners and as highlight
Silk Road 2 on lid
Galapagos on outer corners, crease and under lower lashes
Mac Blitz & Glitz Fluidline
Covergirl Lashblast Mascara
Lips:
Nars Roman Holiday Lipstick

2 comments:

  1. I think I need this set in my life! The eye look you created is gorgeous :)

    Shifa
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Silk Road looks really nice on you.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...