Thursday 26 May 2011

Nails Of The Week - Sally Hansen Pedal To The Metal

When I was in Boots the other day I noticed they had a new range of Sally Hansen Polishes called Complete Salon Manicure, I couldn't resist picking up a couple to try. The first one I put on was Pedal To The Metal which is a gorgeous silver with lilac tones to it. This is the first silver I have found that I am happy with on my skin tone. It is a very metallic colour so I did get some visible brush strokes but I can live with that!
The wear on this was pretty good, I had it on for 4 days and I only had minimal tip wear. Have you tried out any colours from this range?

1 comment:

  1. You know, i've never tried a polish some sally hansen before. I think it might be because the stand is not so visible. i dont even notice the polishes they do other than the nailcare ones. I must try though cos this is gorgeous xx

    liloo/@tsunimee xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...