Tuesday 10 May 2011

Face Of The Day Featuring Nars Exotic Dance Duo

I had no intention of picking up Exotic Dance but I went into Space NK on Friday, swatched it and somehow it ended up coming home with me! Although these shades don't look that special in the pans I really don't think I own colours that are exactly like these. The white shade is very shimmery and can apply a bit patchy but if you pat the colour on you get a much more even application, you can get a bit of fallout with this shade so I prefer to do my eyes before foundation. The gold shade is very pigmented and applies true to colour in pretty much one swipe. This is a very wearable duo and I think I will get a lot of use from it.

Products Used:
Face:
Bobbi Brown Corrector Light Bisque
Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation
Illamasqua Hollow Cream Pigment as contour
Make Up Forever HD Powder
Beauty UK Baked Peach Blush
Eyes:
UDPP
Nars Exotic Dance white shade on inner two thirds of lid, gold shade on outer corners and crease
Mac Blanc Type as highlight
Mac Blitz & Glitz Fluidline
Covergirl Lashblast Mascara
Lips:
Poppy King for No7 Lipstick in Intrigue

2 comments:

  1. lololol, i love how somehow things end up coming home with you. gorgeous fotd, neutral but certainly NOT boring x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had dismissed Exotic Dance but it looks so pretty on you, so I think I may have to re-think that! Thanks for the post :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...