Saturday 14 May 2011

Nails Of The Week - OPI Guy Meets Galveston Plus Bundle Monster Stamp

My Mum very kindly got me the OPI special value on QVC the other day, this was one of the colours in the set. It's a jelly finish pink/red/coral. It's pretty sheer and needed 3 coats to be completely opaque but I love the colour. I ordered the new set of Bundle Monster plates on Amazon and decided to test one of the full nail designs out.
This is such a pretty, summery design and I had so many people ask me where I had got it done lol! The new bundle monster plates are definitely an improvement on the last set, I highly recommend them as they are so cheap, £16.99 for 25 plates, i will get a full review of them up next week.

2 comments:

  1. I got that TSV too, it's great! I needed another botle of YDKJ and I swear by Nail Envy. I'm really excited to try Silver Shatter too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to your review on the nail stamps that is super adorable! Cute coral color too:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...