Sunday 15 May 2011

First Impressions and Face Of The Day Using Nars Taiga

Taiga is a duo I have wanted for a long time and a bad day at work resulted in it finally coming home with me. I was really looking forward to using it as the colours are gorgeous but I have to say I was a bit disappointed. The duo is a light champagne paired with a pewter/green with gold sparkle. The champagne shade hardly showed up on me, I had to apply it wet to get any colour payoff at all. The other shade is decently pigmented. I haven't really experienced this with any other Nars eyeshadows. I am going to experiment a bit more with layering it and using different bases to see if I can get it to work. But anyway here is today's face.

You can see in the close up that even used wet the champagne shade doesn't really show up!

Products Used:
Face:
Bobbi Brown Corrector Light Bisque
Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation
Make Up Forever HD Powder
Beauty UK Baked Blush in Baked Peach
Eyes:UDPP
Nars Taiga duo champagne on inner third, pewter/green on rest of the lid, crease and under lower lashes
Mac Blanc Type as highlight
Mac Black Line Pearlglide on upper lashline
Covergirl Lashblast Mascara
Lips:Poppy King for No7 Lipstick in Allure

2 comments:

  1. in absolute love of this look. do you have a youtube channel? would love to see you doing this look (or any other look) on camera. xx
    liloo/@tsunimee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment :-) I have a YouTube channel but it only has concert videos, I have thought about doing tutorials many times but to be honest I don't think I'm good enough!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...