Thursday 3 February 2011

Nails Of The Week OPI Not Like The Movies & Barry M Instant Nail Effects

I picked up OPI's Not Like The Movies from the Katy Perry collection, it looks absolutely gorgeous in the bottle, its a pink, purple, green, gray duochrome with tiny silver sparkles but I have to say on the nails I really wasn't that impressed. It took 3 coats to be opaque and the colour just really didn't look great on my skin tone, I didn't even take any pictures! In the same collection OPI have released a crackle top coat, I have the Barry M version already so put that on top and I actually really like the way it turned out. I think if you have a darker skin tone than me (which isn't hard as I'm the palest of the pale) then the colour on its own will probably look gorgeous.
With Flash
Without Flash

So what do you think? Will you be picking anything up from this collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...