Friday 25 February 2011

2 Eye Looks Using 17 Vintage Love Palettes

Okay I have a confession, I think these two palettes are my favourite purchases so far this year! They really are beautiful and such good value for money. High end doesn't always mean better quality and I think these prove that perfectly.
I did two quick eye looks using 3 colours each from the palettes just to show you how they look on the eye, for both of these looks I also used Urban Decay Primer Potion, Mac Blitz & Glitz Fluidline and Covergirl lashblast mascara.
First up is the Metallic Nudes
Shade 1 on inner third of lid and tear duct. Shade 2 on the rest of the lid and under lower lashes. Shade 3 in the crease and outer corners.
Then Perfect Pastels
Shade 1 on inner third of lid and tear duct. Shade 2 on the rest of the lid and under lower lashes. Shade 3 in the crease and outer corners.

I really do rate these palettes, they are so similar in quality to Urban Decay's eyeshadows at a fraction of the price. Have you picked these up yet?

3 comments:

  1. those are gorgeous, never seen them. love the metallic looks with shimmer, very lovely on you

    Vonnie
    http://www.socialitedreams.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool palette design! Love the shimmery look too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these are awesome! I especially love the more neutral one. I'm also totally jealous of how pretty your eyes are!


    http://kristenexplains.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...