Friday 4 February 2011

Nails Of The Week - Accessorize Notorious

I am officially in love with the Accessorize nail polish range, this is the second colour I have tried and I think its my favourite so far. It's not in the Illusion range but it is still a duochrome. In the bottle it looks predominantly dark purple and grey but has flashes of green. On the nail in normal light it comes out as very dark purple verging on black with a slight green shimmer but under brighter artificial light or sunlight the green takes over! It was incredibly difficult to photograph, the effect shows more in the bottle shot than it does on the nail. All photos with flash.


What do you think? Any other colours I should pick up?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...