Friday 18 February 2011

MAC Wonder Woman Haul

The Wonder Woman collection was released in Selfridges yesterday and I couldn't resist picking up a few bits. I wasn't expecting the collection to launch until next month so was quite excited to be getting it early! It isn't on the MAC Website yet but you can buy it online from Selfridges.
I didn't bother getting any of the eyeshadow palettes as they all seem to be pretty poor quality, really bad pigmentation.
The products that did come home with me were Russian Red and Marquise d' lipstick and Pink Power MSF.
 
The MSF was £26 which is expensive but you get double the amount of product than a normal MSF and it is like 3 items in one as there is blush, highlight and bronzer. I love it already, the bronzer is very light, I had to build up the swatch for the photo but this is perfect for my skin tone as I often struggle to find one light enough for my pale skin.
I only intended to get Russian Red lipstick (I know its permanent but I wanted the packaging) but once I swatched Marquise d' I knew I had to get it. I really struggle with Nude lipsticks, they usually make me look like a corpse but this one is perfect, it's not too brown or pink and I can't wait to pair it with a smokey eye.
I know the packaging is a bit love or hate but I really like it. I will admit that it is a bit cheap feeling though, especially the lipstick lids which are so thin they are see through when you hold them to the light!

Have you or are you planning to pick up anything from this collection?

1 comment:

  1. I love the red, it's totally like a classic. You're right, things seem better with cuter packaging! I know this sounds crazy but I won $1000 worth of MAC lately so I did my haul here: http://roseannebeauty.onsugar.com/1000-MC-Haul-Win-Liberty-London-Shell-Pearl-Beauty-Powder-14268406 It's like my most epic haul haha. I'm giving out most of my prize so see if you're interested. Great blog hun, xoxo Roseanne

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...