Wednesday 9 February 2011

Mac Peacocky Haul and Swatches

I was really looking forward to the Peacocky collection and actually expected to want a lot more than I did. I went into Selfridges last week and picked up 3 of the Mega Metal Eyeshadows and 2 of the Kissable Lipcolours.

 
I picked the more neutral eyeshadows as I always tend to go for the purples or blues and they just don't get as much use. Dalliance is such a gorgeous unique colour, it looks more golden in the picture whereas in reality it looks slightly more green. I love the texture of these eyeshadows, expect a face of the day using these at some point this week.
I am also really impressed with the lipcolours, Flaunting It is such a gorgeous colour, they feel really lightweight on the lips and I actually find them long lasting. The sheen seems to fade but the colour lasts on the lips a lot longer than a lipgloss.

What did you pick up from this collection?

1 comment:

  1. I bought those same 3 shadows, what great taste we have :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...