Wednesday 23 February 2011

Accessorize Haul and Nails Of The Week

I went back to Superdrug to pick up some Accessorize nail polishes for my Mum and couldn't resist getting a few bits for myself! I am loving the nail polishes, I picked up three more shades and 2 eyeshadows.
From left to right: Idol, Paparazzi & Stardom Nail Polishes (£4)
Icon Eye Shadow in Truffle (£4) and Merged Eye Shadow in Cocoa (£4.50)
Left Truffle, Right Cocoa
The shadows are pretty similar in colour but the finish is very different, truffle feels almost like a cream shadow to swatch and it is incredibly pigmented. As Cocoa is a merged shadow you get a slightly different colour each time. I actually think these two will work really well together.
Stardom
I put Stardom on straight away when I got home, it is such an unusual colour, its a silver but has a bit of brown in it so it is much easier to wear. Because its a highly metallic colour I did get some brush strokes but not enough to bother me. It was almost perfect in one coat but I did two to be on the safe side, if you take are a bit more precise than me you could definitely get away with only one.

Do you have any other Accessorize recommendations for me, are there any must haves?

1 comment:

  1. The Paparazzi looks great! Well, I'm bias as blue shades suit me well. LOL.

    I wish Accessorize is available here in Australia, I really missed their funky range of goodies...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...