Thursday 10 February 2011

Face of the day, another smokey look

I have been having a bit of an obsession with greens lately and so I finally got round to using the two Shu Uemura eyeshadows I picked up a couple of months ago. I was really pleased with the finished look. I also used two new Mac products, I got Studio Fix powder last week and so far I am really liking it. As much as I like the Make Up Forever HD powder in the flesh I hate the way it photographs. The other product was the Kissable Lipcolour in Flaunting It, this is such a gorgeous colour and I found that it lasted really well, the shine faded pretty quickly but the colour stayed for a good while. I am thinking about getting a back up!
Anyway onto the photos

 
Products Used
Face:
Bobbi Brown Corrector Light Bisque
Illamasqua Concealer
Make Up Forever HD Foundation
Mac Studio Fix Powder
Make Up Forever HD Blush 4
Mac Moon River Highlight
Mac Taupe Contour
Eyes:
UDPP
Shu Uemura ME Olive 471 on lid, crease and under lower lashes
Shu Uemura P Green 595 in outer corners and crease
Mac Blanc Type as highlight
Mac Blitz and Glitz on upper lashline and waterline
Covergirl Lashblast
Lips:
Mac Kissable Lipcolour Flaunting it

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...