Tuesday 7 July 2009

Non Make-up purchases!

Hey!

I just wanted to share a couple of things I purchased last week that are not make up related!
As I said in my last post I buy a lot of clothes/accessories from Tesco, well I had been looking for a pair of Gladiator Sandals for ages but hadn't seen any I liked but I found these ones in tesco for £10! They are so comfy I lived in these over the weekend.

I then went and looked at the accessories and I fell in love with this necklace, it was £7 and I just love the charms!


Then when I was in Camden I found this pendant, it came without a chain. It doesn't look that great in artifical light but in the sunlight it is gorgeous! The first photo is without flash, the second with. Best of all this was only £1.99! I love Camden for cheap original accessories!



I hope everyone survived the day without getting too wet! My workplace flooded and the last hour of the work day was spent bailing water and putting down pads to soak it all up! Fingers crossed it doesn't rain more overnight!

2 comments:

  1. nice buys! seeing your purchses makes me miss the sun, it's so cold here!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...