Monday 6 July 2009

20 Questions Tag

I wasn't actually tagged for this but I wanted to do it anyway!!

1. Thing you cannot leave the house without? Um the obvious answer for me is Keys!! Seriously I can survive without most things but if I don't have my Ipod and a Book in my bag I am lost! I get the tube to work everyday and I would go insane without these things!

2. Favorite Brand of Makeup? For high end I would say MAC just because of the variety available, for drug store I would have to say Sleek and Barry M, I know I cheated!

3.Favorite Flower? To be honest I don't really like flowers, I mean I like seeing them in gardens but I just seem to kill any that come into my house (Or my Cat tries to eat them!) My mum has some gorgeous wild Bluebells in her garden so I will go with them!

4.Favourite Clothing Store? Truthfully I probably buy the most clothes from Tesco! It's just so convenient to pick up some stuff while doing the weekly shop and they do have some really nice things. Other than that it would be New Look/Dorothy Perkins.

5.Favourite Perfume? Rock & Rose by Valentino, the plain one without the lace round the bottle, I absolutely adore this scent, when I wear this I can't help but keep sniffing my wrist!

7.Do you make Good Grades? At school not really, I was going through a really rough time around my GCSE's so despite being predicted A's I only came out of there with 3 passes. I made up for it at college later on though.

8.Favourite colours? Black & Purple

9.Do you drink energy drinks? Not really but I do like them, I had a bit of an obsession with Rockstar when I went to LA for the first time but I am so sick of it now! I do like the taste of Red Bull but truthfully I don't find they have that much effect on me!

10. Do you drink juice? Yes but not very often, my favourite is Pineapple

11.Do you like swimming? Yes but again I don't go often, I hate wearing a swimming costume, I feel so exposed!

12. Do you eat fries with a fork? In a restaurant yeah but otherwise its fingers all the way!

13. Favourite Moisturiser? Clean & Clear oil free moisturiser

14.Do you want to get married later on in life? I am already married, its my 4th wedding anniversary this year.

15. Do you get mad easily? Yes and no, stupid things irritate me! I used to let things build up and then lose my temper but I am getting much better at just letting things go lately!

16.Are you into ghost hunting? Not really, I had a couple of things happen when I was younger that scared me enough to put me off! I really don't thing we should mess with things we don't understand!

17. Any Phobias? It's not really a phobia but I hate swimming in the sea, I will only go in up to my knees, there are way too many other living things in there for my liking! And I hate wiggling insects like Silver Fish they make me cringe but I'm fine with snakes, I'm just weird lol!

18.Do you bite your nails? No, I used to be really bad and grow them and then bite them off when they annoyed me! I am enjoying painting them too much to bite them now!

19.Have you ever had a near death experience? Nope

20. Do you drink Coffee? Yes probably too much! I have about 3 cups a day at work. My favourite coffee is a Starbucks Skinny Peppermint latte.

I tag anyone that hasn't done this yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...