Wednesday 29 July 2009

Swap with Lipstick Rules!


I was so excited on Monday that my swap package from Michelle aka "Lipstick Rules" arrived! I really wanted to post this straight away but I have had a hectic couple of days!
I asked Michelle do to do this swap as there was a specific Canadian item I really wanted to try, we set ourself a spending limit (although I didn't stick to it!) and it was honestly so much fun picking out stuff!
You can see what I sent Michelle by clicking "here"

There is one more thing that I really wanted that was out of stock that Michelle is still trying to find for me so expect another post at some point!

These are the lovely things she sent me:

-Joe Fresh Fine Tip Liquid Liner in Brown: Love this, really looking forward to trying the black one!)

-Joe Fresh Cheek Tint in Pink Rose: Really like this, its a beautiful colour!

- Joe Fresh Eyeshadow in Pale Pink: I really, really like this colour, although the name is a bit misleading, its not pink at all but more of a golden colour, it actually reminds me of a colour in the Fafi quad, it did get a tiny bit broken in the post but is 99% intact!

-Joe Fresh Lipstick in Strawberry: This is such a great colour, its got a great consistency and I love it!

-Anabelle Eyeshadow in Carbon: This is a lovely sparkly black, very similar to MAC Black Tied!

-Anabelle Smoothliner in Jade: This is such a gorgeous colour, the texture of this really reminds me of Urban Decay 24/7 liners

-Sephora Lipgloss in Rosy Glow: This smells amazing, its like Sherbet Dip Dab! Gorgeous colour too!

-Quo Eyeshadow Quad in Sandbar/Sable: This is a gorgeous neutral quad, the shadows are super pigmented and I love the packing with the little protector that goes over the colours!

-OPI Nail colour in Electric Eel: I have to say I would probably never have picked out this colour for myself but I would have been missing out! Its a gorgeous sheer gold/green with shimmer, I think it will look amazing over black polish, can't wait to try it!

I love everything I got, I can hand on heart say that I love Canadian Makeup! Expect a Canadian FOTD at the weekend!
Thanks again Michelle!!!

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...