Thursday 16 July 2009

Bobbi Brown Corrector = no more dark circles for me!

One of the things I dislike most about myself are the circles under my eyes! I am very pale so have always had circles although lately they seem to have gotten worse.
As well as the usual blue tones I also have some red/pink in them!
Now I know these are not the worst under eye circles ever but honestly when I look in the mirror in the morning they are all I see, I hate them and feel so self concious if I don't cover them up!
So here is a picture of them in all there glory on the left, this is taken later in the day and I think they tend to look worse in the mornings but the last think I think to do when rushing to get ready is reach for my camera! The picture on the right is after I have applied my Bobbi Brown Corrector in Light Bisque and MAC transparent powder.
I think the picture speaks for itself.
If you have circles that you are concious of then I would really recommend trying the BB Correctors. When I went in to get colour matched the MA tried to sell me the concealer too but honestly I was happy with the results with just the corrector and I find that the more product used under the eyes the more chance there is of creasing and gathering in fine lines, which is what happened to the ton of product she put under there!!
Hope this was helpful! I have lots more posts coming up this week as well as a huge CCO haul, I need to stop lol!!!

6 comments:

  1. I bought both the concealer and corrector last year (the 'Bobbibot' convinced me) but the concealer is way too late. maybe I should try just using only the corrector.

    Good post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Michelle she really tried the hard sell with me too! I love that "Bobbibot" lol!
    Definately try the corrector on it's own!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing! They tend to get worse if you're dehydrated :/ Have you tried drinking tons of water? That helps me (with cellulite too)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't take credit for 'Bobbibot' -- that was from Grace (londonmakeupgirl.blogspot.com) - I love it too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like that.. i need to try it out. I dont have bags but shadows..so i think this is something for me!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Tali, exactly the same here, although the angle of the first photo makes me look like I have huge bags! This is the first under eye product I really think works and lasts.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...