Monday 25 May 2009

Face of the day and a mini gift haul!

Hey!
Hope everyone has had a lovely bank holiday weekend! I can't believe its all over so quickly!
This was the look I wore today



The products I used are
Face:
MAC Studio Sculpt NC15
Babara Daly for Tesco Concealer
MAC Transparent Finishing Powder
MAC Well Dressed Blush
Nars Laguna
Eyes:
UDPP
Sweet Sienna pigment on lid
Grey from MAC Earthly riches mineralise duo in crease
MAC Shroom as a highlight
Bourjois Black Liquid Liner
Maybelline Lash Stilleto Mascara
Lips:
MAC Strawbaby Lipstick
MAC Bare Neccesity Dazzleglass
I really love Sweet Sienna pigment, the pictures really don't show just how sparkly and gorgeous this really is! The grey side from the Earthly Riches duo is actually very similar but a bit darker!
I also have a couple of new things, I mentioned before that I have a friend that gets to go to the CCO and she picked me up a couple of things! (Thanks Paula!!) Both of these products are discontinued so its great to get to try them!


Its a fluidline in Graphic brown, this is a gorgeous colour, its a rich brown with tiny gold shimmers.
And a chromeglass in Pulsesetter, I had actually never heard of Chromeglass before but I have to say I love it! Its a really nice pink colour, there are no shimmers in it at all its just really shiny. It's not sticky and smells just like the other MAC lipglosses!
Will be doing some reviews during the week of the GOSH products I picked up recently!

3 comments:

  1. Its a really nice look... I sweated my make-up off this weekend. How did yours handle the humid london heat?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Yeah I had pretty much the same experience except for my eyes! As you can see my hair didn't cope quite so well! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo lovely. I have been wearing very little lately due to the heat, a bit of mascara eyeliner and lipgloss please!

    Thank you for following my blog, I subscribed to you aw well :-)

    xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...