Thursday 21 May 2009

Superdrug Haul

I did it again, even though I said I was not buying any more make up till I have used up some of what I have all it took was an advertisment in a window and I gave in!
First I picked up the new L'oreal Telescopic Explosion as it was £2 off so it was only £6.80. Then I noticed that L'oreal was buy one get one half price so I picked up the regular Telescopic to try!
I then picked up two new colours of Collection 2000 glitter eyeliners as they were on two for £5! The colours are Shake it up which is a gorgeous purple and Pow! which is a blue/green/gold mix!
Then I moved on to GOSH, they are on 3 for 2 again so I took advantage of it! I wanted a white kohl pencil so I picked up this one as my freebie, to be honest I wouldn't pay full price for it as its just a standard white pencil and it should have been £4.40! Then I saw something that looked familiar! They are GOSH waterproof eyeshadows, they look exactly like MAC shadesticks. I picked up Love that Purple and the Eye Shadow Base and they cost £5.86 each. The base is really gorgeous on its own, it's white but has a purple/blue duo chrome going on, its actually really pretty! Will be trying these out over the next few days and will let you know what I think! Here are some pictures comparing it to MAC's shadestick in Butternutty and swatches.



Have you tried these yet? Any thoughts??
Now this should definately be the last haul post for awhile, will concentrate on doing reviews on what I already have, if theres anything you would like a review on please let me know!

4 comments:

  1. Ooo really want to know about how the GOSH version compares to the shadestick.
    I have the red telescopic mascara.. what a mess i made. It went sailing into the bin after 4 days of creating clumpy lashes.. the regular version is way better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do let us know what you think of those shadestick dupes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will definately try to get a review of these up this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We just started getting GOSH here in Canada and I'm loving it! I haven't tried these shadestick dupes so I will have to check out. Although, i am on a major spending diet right now.

    Love your blog. Come check out mine if you get a chance.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...