Wednesday 6 May 2009

USA Haul!!!

Hey!

So I'm back from the States, I had an absolutely fantastic time! Can't believe its all over now!
I bought A LOT of make up! Most of it was stuff I can't get here, some was just cheaper there. This is going to be the last haul for awhile, I am going to try and jump on the Project 10 pan bandwagon and use up ten items before I buy anymore! So anyway here is my stash!

I need to thank Tali for these, check in took so long I had no time to browse duty free but I had seen her post about the dazzleglass set at MAC so I quickly grabbed it!

The colours are Bare Neccessity, Money Honey & Steppin' Out. I looked at the rest of the collection while I was in the states and the only other one I want is Date Night, I thought I would love funtabulous but actually in person I really didn't like it. I wasn't impressed with Rose Romance either so that saved me some money!!!
Next was the Drugstore make up, I picked up quite a bit in December so just picked up a few things
This all came from Target, I was so happy to get the Sonia Kashuk Beauty Blender sponger, haven't had a chance to try it yet but will do a review once I have! I got 2 CG Lash Blast as I do love that mascara. I also picked up the double pack of Maybelline Colossal as it was only $6! I was excited to find Loreal Hip and I got the Teal eye kohl and Eggplant gel eyeliner.
Next came Sephora, I was really good and only bought the things that were on my list!

I got the Smashbox try me set, this was $30 and has trial sizes of the best selling products. Nars love set, this was much cheaper than if I had bought it here, its Orgasm blush, Lipgloss in Pillow Talk and Velvet Matte lip pencil in Sex Machine. Bare Esscentuals glimmer in Drama, I absolutely love this colour, I can't wait to try it! I really wanted to get UD primer potion in Sin but it was out of stock, luckily it was the beauty insider sample and the SA was kind enough to give me two! The bad gal lash was also a free sample!
Then I had the chance to go to MAC CCO! Seriously I was so excited! I only spent $100 which I think was pretty restrained really!
I picked up the Fafi eyes 1 quad, Cool Heat eyeshadow, Viz a Violet pigment, Sandy B Lipstick, Fafi Strawbaby lipstick, Hush Hush tendertone (Absolutely love this!) and Silverblue shadestick. I was really late getting into MAC and had missed the Fafi collection so was really happy to pick these up!
And lastly Ulta where I picked up these Nail Varnishes
They were all buy two get one free but I got one OPI varnish for my friend so its not pictured!
The colours are OPI Princesses Rule & Teal the cows come home, China Glaze Coconut Kiss, Ruby Pumps and Long Kiss.

Whew that was a lot to get through! Let me know if there is anything in particular you would like me to review! I also got a few bits of Jewellry that I can show you if you are interested?!?!?!

Hope everyone has had a good week, I am still trying to catch up!

Jo x



4 comments:

  1. i love buying make up in america!! let me know what you think of the dazzle glasses x

    ReplyDelete
  2. great haul
    good to see you had a good time spending money :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!
    @ Amyyy thats what holidays are for lol! Not looking forward to my credit card bill though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT (and huge) haul!!
    Love finding things you cant get back home.. somehow they feel more special!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...