Wednesday 13 May 2009

Urban Decay Primer Potion in Sin - My Opinion!!

Hey!

So if you saw my USA haul blog you know that I picked up a couple of samples of UDPP Sin from Sephora as the full size was out of stock, can I just say that I am so glad I didn't spend any money on this!

First the positives, the colour is lovely, it dries really quickly and is great for days when you are in a rush!
Here is a swatch on my hand so you can see the colour


I also own MAC's paint pot in Bare Study and they are really similar. Sin has a slightly more pink undertone but the effect they give is very similar, here is a swatch Bare Study on the left & UDPP Sin on the right
Now the negatives, there is only one and it is the thing that dissapointed me the most, it REALLY creases! I was running late this morning so just applied this to my lids with a bit of black eyeliner, I checked it when I got back from work and it was totally creased! Now the original UDPP works fine for me and the ingredients are the same so I can only think its the colour that is causing it!

I haven't tried it with eyeshadow on top so maybe that will work better but as a stand alone product it just doesn't live up to its reputation! Has anyone else tried this yet?

Jo x

1 comment:

  1. love your USA Haul, I feel the same way about UDPP! I love your blog. Stop by mine to say hello and take a look around! Hope to see you around soon.
    XX Belle

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...