Thursday 14 May 2009

MAC madness!!!

Ok I know I said I wasn't gonna buy anymore but today there was 20% off at the MAC pro store as part of the Carnaby Street promotion so I had a valid excuse! But to be honest I kind off wish I hadn't! The line just to get into the shop was crazy! In total it took 2 hours before I even got in the door! Luckily there was a lovely girl behind me so we had a good natter!
I made a list in advance so just had to wait about 10 minutes when I got in there for a MUA to be free! I picked up some bits for my Mum too (actually more than for myself) and the total came to £97.86 before discount, I saved £19.57 so spent a grand total of £78.29!
I got:
MAC pro Invisible setting powder, I actually wanted the Colour Ready one but it was sold out! The MUA told me this one is virtually the same and you get more product for the same price! Got one of these for my Mum too!
Date Night Dazzleglass
Mineralise eye shadow duo in Odd Couple
Then for my Mum I got
Circa Plum Pigment
Money Honey Dazzleglass
Mineralise eye shadow duo in Sea Sky

Do I think it was worth it?? To be honest not really! I really wasn't expecting it to be that crazy!!!
Did anyone else go??

I also picked up Prestige Baked Bronzer in Pure Shimmer at boots, I looked at Glam Tan but I think it is just too dark for me to be able to pull off! I was pleasantly surprised that it had £2 off as there was nothing saying that on the display so it was only £6.80!

Hope everyone is having a good week, roll on the weekend!!

Jo x

3 comments:

  1. 2 Hours in the queue??i would be expecting a disneyland ride at the end of that!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^ I agree with steph... really for your mum? or 'for your mum'= for you :p lol.. i do that sometimes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Honestly if I had known it would take that long I wouldn't have bothered! They are really for my Mum, although she will give me some of her pigment lol!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...