Wednesday 4 March 2009

Covergirl Lash Blast Vs Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara!

Hi!

When I was in New York at New Years I managed to pick up Lash Blast Mascara and I love it! Unfortunately its not available anywhere in the UK and I was having visions of me bringing back 10 when I go in April! Then when I was in Boots I saw Max Factor False Lash Effect and the packaging is pretty much the same apart from the colour!! So obviously I picked one up as I really wanted to do a comparison!
So here is a comparison photo of the packaging

And here is a comparison of the brushes, as you can see they are pretty much exactly the same!

Then on my lashes

Lashblast

False lash effect

Personally I do think they are different, I'm sorry about the difference in quality of the pictures my camera was playing up! My personal opinion is that the Lashblast makes my lashes look much thicker whereas False Lash effect is not so thickening but makes them look longer!

The difference is not huge and I will definately not be worrying about bulk buying when I am in the states!

Hope this was helpful!!
Jo

PS: I just placed my Hello Kitty order, I was going to get stuff from Selfridges tomorrow but I saw that some things are already sold out on the website so thought I would play it safe! I spent way more than I should have and this definately needs to be my last purchase for awhile! Although its my birthday next week so I might be able to do some guilt free shopping next weekend! Will post pictures of what I got when it arrives and also the other things I picked up over the last couple of weeks!!

2 comments:

  1. The false lash effect looks much better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. La verdad trate las 2 pero solo una me mata!
    se llama XXL de maybelline
    es increible! primero se aplica una capa blanca que las alarga increiblemente y luego la verdadera mascara que da volumen full!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...